Kate Johansson created KOJA's range of breakfast & snack products as a simple way to increase your vitamin & mineral intake, improve digestion, bowel health and to help reduce inflammation in the body. The slow releasing energy, protein and healthy fats will keep you full and sustained for hours.
Every blend of KOJA Toppers contains over 25 vitamins, minerals & antioxidants: 100% real food to make you feel better! Even our new Protein Pancake blends contain over 25 vitamins & minerals - plus 15g of plant-based protein per serve.
100% real food to help you feel better!
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUFFINS
Koja Health have created this epic muffin recipe that was too good not to share. Muffins make great on-the-go snacks but aren't always made with the healthiest ingredients. They take barely any time to prepare and are packed with nutrients to help keep you full between meals, stabilise blood sugar and give you a natural energy boost. They're also packed with protein, fibre, magnesium and potassium making them an ideal post-workout snack for muscle recovery and brain fuel. Oh and did we mention they're gluten and dairy free and go great with a cup of tea or coffee!
- 1 bag KOJA Cacao Protein Pancakes
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 large ripe banana (puréed/mashed)
- 1 large free range egg
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp organic rice malt syrup (or maple syrup)
- Preheat an oven to 180.C (160.C fan-forced).
- Empty the bag of KOJA Cacao Protein Pancakes into a bowl and stir in the cacao powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, mashed banana, milk, rice malt syrup and coconut oil. Add the wet ingredients to cacao and pancake mix. Stir until combined then spoon into a lined muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until firm and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
A Little Tip: Make them into mini muffins for a fun and healthy snack for the kids. Simply spoon the mixture into a lined mini muffin tray and bake for approx. 10-15 minutes.